Independent Engineering Reviews, Engineering Certification and/or Verificationx
Alvair can support industrial clients with independent reviews, verification and/or the statutory approval process for plant structures and infrastructure. Depending on the jurisdiction, Structural and Infrastructure designs for plants may require to be either reviewed, verified or ‘certified’ by engineering entities other than the engineer of record. This is where Alvair can add value by our review and/or certification services. The process will typically involve independent designs and review of the plant structures and infrastructure and providing retrofit recommendations or repair designs, in accordance with industry standards and codes. To date, Alvair’s personnel have performed such services on industrial plants for approximately USD $1.9B in new capital plant projects.
Our services include:
- Blast Engineering of Industrial Buildings & Structures
- Design of Pipe Rack and Module Systems
- Design of Tank Structures to API 650
- Design of Foundation Systems for Plant Equipment & Structures
- Design of Drainage and Sanitation Systems